Kimberley Outback Tours
For the Best Moments of Your Life
8 Days - Broome to Broome
TASTE OF THE KIMBERLEY
This 8 day/7 night Taste of the Kimberley will introduce you to the highlights of the Kimberley.
Includes a 4WD adventure along the full length of the Gibb River Road, the Bungle Bungles and Geikie Gorge, Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek.
All ensuite accommodation – no camping.
14 Days - Broome to Broome
THE ULTIMATE KIMBERLEY TOUR
This 14 day/13 night Complete Kimberley Tour includes the lot.
Visit Cape Leveque, Horizontal Falls, 4WD travel of the iconic Gibb River Road with plenty of opportunities to explore gorges and swim.
All ensuite accommodation including arrival and departure from Broome, Welcome and farewell dinner.
8 days - Broome to Darwin
TOP END & THE KIMBERLEY
Experience the best of the Top End, Litchfield and Nitmiluk National Parks and then west into the Kimberley.
Includes a 4WD adventure the full length of the Gibb River Road.
All ensuite accommodation – No camping.
No single supplement when booking direct
10 Day - Broome to Darwin Family Camping
FAMILY CAMPING TOUR
Grab this amazing opportunity to take your family on a guided Camping Tour.
Explore the rugged ancient landscapes of the Kimberley along with the lush beauty of the Northern Territory.
Includes Gibb River Road, Lake Argyle Cruise, Purnululu, Nitmiluk and Litchfield National Parks.
All camping. Upgrades available subject to availability at Mt Hart and Ivanhoe Village.
6 Days - Broome to Broome
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE KIMBERLEY
A great short trip that visits all the “must see” destinations in the Western Kimberley. Ideal for those holidaying in Broome.
Overnight on a house boat at the amazing Horizontal Waterfalls.
Stay at Mt Hart Wilderness Lodge and visit Bell Gorge, Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek.
All ensuite accommodation – no camping.
10 Day - Broome to Darwin or reverse
BACKPACKER CAMPING TOUR
A great one way trip for the more fitter and agile.
Take in the lush beauty of the Top End and the rugged ancient landscape of the Kimberley.
Includes travelling the full length of the Gibb River Road and Lake Argyle sailing cruise on “Kimberley Cat.”
This tour visits some of the gorges that require more strenuous hiking.
All camping but upgrades available subject to availability.
NEW TOURS COMING SOON
PERTH TO ADELAIDE "THE NULLARBOR"
BIRDSVILLE RACES TOUR
CRUISES and OTHER TOURS
Day Cruise Lake Argyle
CRUISE LAKE ARGYLE
An absolute must do. Enjoy a day of leisure cruising on the magnificent Lake Argyle on the Kimberley Cat. Lunch, swimming and incredible sunset rounds of a relaxing day on the water.
9 Days Broome to Mitchell Plateau - Fly/Cruise
CRUISE THE KIMBERLEY COAST
A maximum of 20 guests on board the luxury expedition vessel “Odyssey” can sit back and relax in style and comfort, while enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Australia’s Kimberley coast.
SELF DRIVE ACCOMMODATION
Visit our Accommodation sites to enquire about staying in the Kimberley. We provide accommodation at Mt Hart Wilderness Lodge (http://mounthart.com.au/) on the Gibb River Road and Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort in Kununurra (http://ivanhoevillageresort.com/).
A Kimberley Adventure Trip From Derby To Kununurra Self-driving the Gibb River Road is not as difficult as it used to be! Thinking about doing this trip? The Gibb River Road is a 660 km track right through the wild heart of the Kimberley and is one of the Kimberley's...read more
WHY ARE OUR PRICES SO AFFORDABLE?
We at Kimberley Outback Tours work hard to provide the best possible value tours.
- We don’t have a big fancy office with expensive capital city rents to pay. Our head office is located in Kununurra in the Kimberley.
- We don’t have large, expensive marketing divisions, call centre operations etc. We prefer to keep things personal and by operating mostly online.
- We own and operate several of our own accommodation locations.
- We own and maintain our own coaches, so no expensive tour sub-contracting for us!
- This helps immensely to keep costs down and saves you on high tour costs so we can pass the savings on to you.
WHY TRAVEL WITH KIMBERLEY OUTBACK TOURS?
When you tour with Kimberley Outback Tours you become part of a family adventure that will not only leave you with unforgettable memories of the Kimberley, but a whole new circle of friends to share your experiences. Our Tour Directors are experts at creating an exciting, friendly and happy tour group, so important when away from family and friends.
- No large corporate overheads with our head office located in the Kimberley.
- No travel agents when booking direct allowing us to pass these savings onto you.
- The owners of the company actively run tours as bus drivers and tour directors so they know what our guests experience and what is happening on the ground.
- 30 years experience in conducting Outback tours, both in Australia and South Africa.
- The owners also own or have managed the accommodation provided on these tours, and strive to provide a true Kimberley Outback experience without the rigours of camping and shared communal facilities in the Outback.
- The owners also own all vehicles used on the tours, and have a number of reserve buses should the unexpected happen and a replacement is readily available, even in the remotest parts of the Kimberley.
- Our tour guides are very experienced with the team having over 100 years of Kimberley experience and history, a combination unable to be met by any other operator. most having conducted more than 4 seasons of tours in the Kimberley, and one has more than 50 years experience of living in the Kimberley.
- We have exclusive access to some areas and facilities not available to other operators.
We provide more than just sightseeing, but a truly educational experience with all tour directors and bus drivers able to discuss, natural features, history, wildlife, fauna and fauna, indigenous culture as well as modern industry. Some have lived and worked on cattle stations and in indigenous communities and value the traditional country and culture.
Best of all our team truly love the Kimberley and want to share their passion with you. An old Kimberley saying is: “Once the Kimberley gets into your blood, you will always return.”
KOT prides itself in providing quality meals, in some accommodation prepared and cooked by top-class chefs.
KOT tours itinerary includes destinations that are iconic Kimberley, and although some require walking, most are accessible by aged and people with only a moderate level of fitness. Our tour guides take your safety very seriously and will be there to assist you if necessary every step of the way.
We value the unique Kimberley Environment and ensure our tours leave no trace of our visits, ensuring enjoyment for those who choose to follow.
Kimberley Outback Tours commenced touring in the Kimberley in 2006. We have gradually expanded across the Kimberley, introducing many Australian and International visitors to our wonderful part of Australia. Kimberley Outback Tours prides itself on offering something for everyone, no matter which way you like to travel, with Tours, Accommodation, Camping and Self Drive Packages. So please come join us as we help you discover the very best of the Kimberley and beyond.
Email: [email protected]
Within Australia: 1300 286 453
Mobile: 0428 880 066
International: +61428 880 066
Reservations & Enquiries:
Please fill out the enquiry form to contact Kimberley Outback Tours for any enquiries you may have, or to reserve your spot on one of our outback tours.
Head Office Located within Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort: 214 Coolibah Drive Kununurra, Western Australia, 6743
PO Box 232 Kununurra Western Australia 6743