Welcome to Kimberley Outback Tours
The Team at Kimberley Outback Tours welcomes you to our carefully curated and planned outback experiences that go beyond the mass produced pre-packaged tours offered by others.
We are passionate about the Kimberley and outback areas of Australia and genuinely love sharing not only the icons of the Kimberley, but also special places that we have discovered in over 50 years of living and exploring the Kimberley and Pilbara. Some of these places are exclusively available only to us and not visited by the others.
We believe it is possible to enjoy these special experiences and places in comfort. Our custom built 4WD luxury buses fitted with soft riding air suspension make short work of the rugged roads we travel, and carefully selected quality accommodations will allow you to experience the special magic of the Kimberley in comfort and safety.
"TASTE OF THE KIMBERLEY"
9 Days – Broome to Broome
This 9 day/8 night Taste of the Kimberley will introduce you to the highlights of the Kimberley.
Includes a 4WD adventure along the full length of the Gibb River Road, the Bungle Bungles and Geikie Gorge, Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek.
All ensuite accommodation – no camping.
"THE ULTIMATE KIMBERLEY TOUR"
14 Days – Broome to Broome
This 14 day/13 night Complete Kimberley Tour includes the lot.
Visit Cape Leveque, Horizontal Falls, 4WD travel of the iconic Gibb River Road with plenty of opportunities to explore gorges and swim.
All ensuite accommodation including arrival and departure from Broome, Welcome and farewell dinner.
The Kimberley & Top End
15 Days – Broome to Darwin
Enjoy this spectacular adventure through the Kimberley & The Top End. We visit Cape Leveque, overnight at Horizontal Falls, explore Mimbi Caves and the Bungle Bungle Range before heading into the Northern Territory via Katherine and Kakadu to Darwin.
Including Purnululu, Nitmiluk, Kakadu and Litchfield National Park.
WHY ARE OUR PRICES SO AFFORDABLE?
We at Kimberley Outback Tours work hard to provide the best possible value tours.
- We don’t have a big fancy office with expensive capital city rents to pay. Our head office is located in Kununurra in the Kimberley.
- We don’t have large, expensive marketing divisions or call centres. We keep things personal and operate mostly online.
- We own and operate several of our own accommodation locations so we can pass the savings on to you..
- We own and maintain our own coaches, so no expensive tour sub-contracting for us.
WHY TRAVEL WITH KIMBERLEY OUTBACK TOURS?
When you tour with Kimberley Outback Tours you become part of a family adventure that will not only leave you with unforgettable memories of the Kimberley, but a whole new circle of friends to share your experiences. Our Tour Directors are experts at creating an exciting, friendly and happy tour group, so important when away from family and friends.
- No large corporate overheads with our head office located in the Kimberley.
- No travel agents when booking direct allowing us to pass these savings onto you.
- The owners of the company actively run tours as bus drivers and tour directors so they know what our guests experience and what is happening on the ground.
- 30 years experience in conducting Outback tours, both in Australia and South Africa.
- The owners also own or have managed the accommodation provided on these tours, and strive to provide a true Kimberley Outback experience without the rigours of camping and shared communal facilities in the Outback.
- The owners also own all vehicles used on the tours, and have a number of reserve buses should the unexpected happen and a replacement is readily available, even in the remotest parts of the Kimberley.
- Our tour guides are very experienced with the team having over 100 years of Kimberley experience and history, a combination unable to be met by any other operator. Most of the Team have conducted more than 4 seasons of tours in the Kimberley, and one has more than 50 years experience of living in the Kimberley.
- We have exclusive access to some areas and facilities not available to other operators.
We provide more than just sightseeing, but a truly educational experience with all tour directors and bus drivers able to discuss, natural features, history, wildlife, fauna and fauna, indigenous culture as well as modern industry. Some have lived and worked on cattle stations and in indigenous communities and value the traditional country and culture.
Best of all our team truly love the Kimberley and want to share their passion with you. An old Kimberley saying is: “Once the Kimberley gets into your blood, you will always return.”
KOT prides itself in providing quality meals, in some accommodation prepared and cooked by top-class chefs.
KOT tours itinerary includes destinations that are iconic Kimberley, and although some require walking, most are accessible by aged and people with only a moderate level of fitness. Our tour guides take your safety very seriously and will be there to assist you if necessary every step of the way.
We value the unique Kimberley Environment and ensure our tours leave no trace of our visits, ensuring enjoyment for those who choose to follow.
Kimberley Outback Tours commenced touring in the Kimberley in 2006. We have gradually expanded across the Kimberley, introducing many Australian and International visitors to our wonderful part of Australia. Kimberley Outback Tours prides itself on offering something for everyone, no matter which way you like to travel, with Tours, Accommodation, Camping and Self Drive Packages. So please come join us as we help you discover the very best of the Kimberley and beyond.
Email: [email protected]
Within Australia: 1300 286 453
Mobile: 0428 880 066
International: +61428 880 066
Reservations & Enquiries:
Please fill out the enquiry form to contact Kimberley Outback Tours for any enquiries you may have, or to reserve your spot on one of our outback tours.
Head Office Located within Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort: 214 Coolibah Drive Kununurra, Western Australia, 6743
PO Box 232 Kununurra Western Australia 6743