Kimberley Outback Tours
Authentic Outback Accommodation
Unique Flora, Fauna & Indigenous Culture
Looking for Seniors Coach Tours, Young at Heart Holidays or Australian Air Tours? Kimberley Outback Tours have purchased these companies from the liquidator and they are no longer operating. You will find similar tours of interest for you on our site.
WHAT WE DO
Amazing Kimberley & Northern Territory Destinations
We at Kimberley Outback Tours pride ourselves on offering something for everyone, no matter which way you like to travel.
Accommodated & Camping Tours, Lake Argyle Cruise, and Self Drive Packages available.
Explore the Kimberley and beyond with us…
Amazing Kimberley and NT destinations
Fully inclusive tours
Travelling in small groups
Indigenous stories and culture
Australian owned hospitality
Comfortable and luxury vehicles
See Our Tours
WHERE WE GO
Popular Destinations & Attractions
Bungle Bungle Range
Purnululu National Park
Home Valley Station
Mt Wilderness Lodge
Prison Boab Tree
Five Rivers Lookout
WHY TRAVEL WITH KIMBERLEY OUTBACK TOURS?
When you tour with Kimberley Outback Tours you become part of a family adventure that will not only leave you with unforgettable memories of the Kimberley, but a whole new circle of friends to share your experiences. Our Tour Directors are experts at creating an exciting, friendly and happy tour group, so important when away from family and friends.
- No large corporate overheads with our head office located in the Kimberley.
- No travel agents when booking direct allowing us to pass these savings onto you.
- The owners of the company actively run tours as bus drivers and tour directors so they know what our guests experience and what is happening on the ground.
- 30 years experience in conducting Outback tours, both in Australia and South Africa.
- The owners also own or have managed the accommodation provided on these tours, and strive to provide a true Kimberley Outback experience without the rigours of camping and shared communal facilities in the Outback.
- The owners also own all vehicles used on the tours, and have a number of reserve buses should the unexpected happen and a replacement is readily available, even in the remotest parts of the Kimberley.
- Our tour guides are very experienced with the team having over 100 years of Kimberley experience and history, a combination unable to be met by any other operator. Most of the Team have conducted more than 4 seasons of tours in the Kimberley, and one has more than 50 years experience of living in the Kimberley.
- We have exclusive access to some areas and facilities not available to other operators.
We provide more than just sightseeing, but a truly educational experience with all tour directors and bus drivers able to discuss, natural features, history, wildlife, fauna and fauna, indigenous culture as well as modern industry. Some have lived and worked on cattle stations and in indigenous communities and value the traditional country and culture.
Best of all our team truly love the Kimberley and want to share their passion with you. An old Kimberley saying is: “Once the Kimberley gets into your blood, you will always return.”
KOT prides itself in providing quality meals, in some accommodation prepared and cooked by top-class chefs.
KOT tours itinerary includes destinations that are iconic Kimberley, and although some require walking, most are accessible by aged and people with only a moderate level of fitness. Our tour guides take your safety very seriously and will be there to assist you if necessary every step of the way.
We value the unique Kimberley Environment and ensure our tours leave no trace of our visits, ensuring enjoyment for those who choose to follow.
HOW WE DO IT
We’ll bring our expertise and years of experience to make it happen
We offer a range of tours to suit you. Accommodated & Camping Tours, Lake Argyle Cruise, and Self Drive Packages available.
Choose from either 8 day or 10 day fully accommodated tours, a backpacker camping tour, or even a self-drive tour with a suggested itinerary. You also have a choice of ex Broome or ex Darwin tours.